PwC Legal Estonia
Law firm PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal (PwC Legal) in Estonia offers a wide range of legal services to support the private and public sector in close cooperation with PwC audit, tax and business advisory services.
PwC Legal’s data protection attorneys have expert knowledge in privacy and personal data protection law. Our team has advised various Estonian and foreign companies, including companies active in the finance, insurance, hospitality, workforce rental, medicine, IT, trade and crypto market. Working with PwC network’s finest business, management, risk management and IT consultants, as well as tax and transaction specialists, our team is able to develop innovative solutions that work in practice.
Among others, we offer our clients the following services:
- We advise our clients on daily legal questions concerning personal data, incl. cross-border transfer of personal data, direct marketing, determining legal bases for processing personal data and defining data retention periods.
- We perform compliance analyses, during which we assess the compliance of the company’s activities with the requirements deriving from data protection laws (incl. the GDPR) and prepare an action plan to bring the activities into compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
- We prepare the documentation necessary under the applicable data protection laws, incl. privacy notices, cookie notices, consents, data processing agreements, internal procedural rules.
- We help prepare registers of processing activities, keeping of which is compulsory under the GDPR.
- We perform data protection impact assessments.
- We perform legal analyses.
- We offer data protection trainings to various target groups, incl. to employees, taking into account the specific characteristics and field of activity of the company.
- We advise data protection officers (DPOs).
- We represent and advise our clients in supervisory and court proceedings related to data protection law.
For more information, see: https://www.pwclegal.ee/en/legal-services/data-protection.html
PwC Legal is a full-service law firm with a special focus on the following fields of law (in addition to data protection):
- Banking & Finance
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies & ICOs
- Commercial Contracts
- IP & IT
- Public Procurement
- Real Estate
- Tax Litigation
For more information, see: www.pwclegal.ee/en/legal-services.html